Rhino Rails Corner Column Protectors are designed as a flexible way to protect warehouse rack frames, wall corners, and doorways. They are powder coated Rhino Rails Yellow for high visibility. They are mounted to the floor with three lag bolts and provide economical impact protection.
Pallet Rack Uprights
Use at Wall Corners
- Rhino Rails Column Protectors help prevent damage to rack uprights, shelving uprights, partitions, and many other factory and warehouse structures.
- These heavy steel protectors provide a low-cost method of reducing damage to expensive equipment and protecting personnel from falling rack structures hit by moving machinery.
- Rhino Rails Column Protectors wrap around the vertical member to be protected, closely fitting- yet protecting the upright from damage from collisions with forklifts or other moving vehicles.
- These heavy duty 1/4" thick steel protectors are easily mounted by securing to the concrete floor using two 1/2" diameter wedge anchors (supplied as optional purchase).
- A variety of standard heights are available with custom heights available on special order.
- Rhino Rails Column Protectors are painted in safety yellow with a hard powder coat finish for a durable and attractive appearance.
Other Sizes Available
|Part Number||Material Thickness||Height||Anchor Size||Inside Clearance||Baseplate Size||Weight Lbs.|
|RR-CCP12||5 gauge||12"||1/2" / 3 total||6" x 6"||8" x 8"||10|
|RR-CCP18||5 gauge||18"||1/2" / 3 total||6" x 6"||8" x 8"||14|
|RR-CCP24||5 gauge||24"||1/2" / 3 total||6" x 6"||8" x 8"||17|
|RR-CCP42||5 gauge||42"||1/2" / 3 total||6" x 6"||8" x 8"||28|