Kit Includes: One 43" Tall Column & Two Rails
Quick-Ship's from our Milwaukee, WI warehouse.
- Tested to withstand impacts of 10,000 lbs at four mph.
- Posts have pre-tapped holes on all four sides.
- Enables 90˚ turns without additional hardware or special posts.
- Steel caps, floor anchors, and bolts are included.
- Columns are 4.75" x 4.75" square steel tubes on a 10" x 10" baseplate.
- Center, offset, or corner footplates are available.
- Our guardrail is Powder-coated for a durable finish.
- 43" tall double rails or 18" tall single rails.
- Rated for 10,000 lb Impacts at four mph.
- 18.5" or 43" Tall Post Options with Hardware Included.
- Quick Ship Stock - Our top-selling guard system!
Warehouse guard railing systems are an essential safety component within your facility. Guard rail provides a physical and visual barrier to protect from forklift and powered vehicle accidents. The rail system can be installed along pedestrian walkways to keep your employees safe. Guard rail separates work areas from forklift driving lanes. This reduces the chance of worker accidents and equipment damage. Places you should install guarding include in-plant offices, shipping departments, around machinery, walkways, and at the ends of pallet racking.
Specifications and Features:
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs at four mph.
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel.
- Powder-coated Rhino Rails yellow for maximum visibility and durability.
- Rail lengths from 2' to 10' long.
- Columns are 4.75" x 4.75" steel square tubes mounted on a 10" x 10" base plate.
- Designed for faster installation to cut down on labor costs.
- Single (18") or double high (43") rail systems.
- Bolted rail or drop-in rail styles.
- Universal 4-way mounting posts eliminate the need for "end" or "line" posts.
- All anchors and hardware/caps are included.
- In-stock items can ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Why buy Rhino Rails heavy-duty Safety Guardrail?
- Our extensive inventory means you get your material fast.
- We ship orders on the same or the next day on standard items.
- Our universal posts make installations quicker, saving you time and money.
- We adhere to strict quality standards.
- We'll develop the Bill of Materials needed to complete the job.
Areas to Install Forklift Safety Rails:
- Around in-plant offices and workstations.
- Along pedestrian walkways.
- To protect sensitive machines.
- At the end of warehouse rack aisles.
- Adjacent to conveyor lines.
- Around mezzanines.
- Shipping and packing areas.
Guard Rail Kits
|Thumbnail||SKU #||Rail Length Options||Description||Type of Kit||Strength|
2ft - 10ft
(1) Single Rail Post
2ft - 10ft
(1) Double Rail Post
2ft - 10ft
(2) Single Rail Posts
2ft - 10ft
(2) Double Rail Posts
Rail Column Post Styles and Baseplate Options
|SKU #||Column Height||Description||Baseplate Location||Weight (LBS)|
|RR-CS-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Centered||31.00|
|RR-CSO-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Offset to One Side||31.00|
|RR-CSC-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Set to Corner of Post||31.00|
|RR-CS-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Centered||52.00|
|RR-CSO-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Offset to One Side||52.00|
|RR-CSC-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Set to Corner of Post||52.00|
Guard Rail Sizes and Specifications
|SKU #||A) Rail Length||B) Center to|
Center of Columns
|C) Outside to Outside|
of Base Plates
Personal and professional customer service is offered on all of our guardrail and protection equipment.We provide a one-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship.
Full details: can be found here.