Kit Includes: One 43" Tall Column & Two Rails
Quick-Ship's from our Milwaukee, WI warehouse.
- Tested to withstand impacts of 10,000lbs at four mph.
- Posts have pre-tapped holes on all four sides.
- Enables 90˚ turns without additional hardware or special posts.
- Steel caps, floor anchors, and bolts are included.
- Columns are 4.75" x 4.75" square steel tubes on a 10" x 10" baseplate.
- Center, offset, or corner footplates are available.
- Our guardrail is Powder-coated for a durable finish.
- 43" tall double rails or 18" tall single rails.
- Rated for 10,000 lb Impacts at four mph.
- 18.5" or 43" Tall Post Options with Hardware Included.
- Quick Ship Stock - Our top-selling guard system!
Warehouse guard railing systems are an essential safety component within your facility. Guard rail provides a physical and visual barrier to protect from forklift and powered vehicle accidents. The rail system can be installed along pedestrian walkways to keep your employees safe. Guard rail separates work areas from forklift driving lanes. This reduces the chance of worker accidents and equipment damage. Places you should install guarding include in-plant offices, shipping departments, around machinery, walkways, and at the ends of pallet racking.
Specifications and Features:
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs at four mph.
- Constructed with high-quality ASTM A1011 steel.
- Powder-coated Rhino Rails yellow for maximum visibility and durability.
- Rail lengths from 2' to 10' long.
- Columns are 4.75" x 4.75" steel square tubes mounted on a 10" x 10" base plate.
- Designed for faster installation to cut down on labor costs.
- Single (18") or double high (43") rail systems.
- Bolted rail or drop-in rail styles.
- Universal 4-way mounting posts eliminate the need for "end" or "line" posts.
- All anchors and hardware/caps are included.
- In-stock items can ship within 24 hours of receipt.
Why buy Rhino Rails heavy-duty Safety Guardrail?
- Our extensive inventory means you get your material fast.
- We ship orders on the same or the next day on standard items.
- Our universal posts make installations quicker, saving you time and money.
- We adhere to strict quality standards.
- We'll develop the Bill of Materials needed to complete the job.
Areas to Install Forklift Safety Rails:
- Around in-plant offices and workstations.
- Along pedestrian walkways.
- To protect sensitive machines.
- At the end of warehouse rack aisles.
- Adjacent to conveyor lines.
- Around mezzanines.
- Shipping and packing areas.
Guard Rail Kits
|Thumbnail||SKU #||Rail Length Options||Description||Type of Kit||Strength|
|2ft - 10ft||(1) Single Rail Post
Single High - 18.5"
|2ft - 10ft||(1) Double Rail Post
Double High - 43"
|2ft - 10ft||(2) Single Rail Posts
Single High - 18.5"
|2ft - 10ft||(2) Double Rail Posts
Double High - 43"
Guardrail Add-On Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have "end and line" posts?-- No all of our posts have mounting holes on all four sides to speed up installation, they can be used in any section of the rail system.
- Is hardware included?-- Yes, all necessary hardware is included. (Anchors, metal post caps, bolts, and washers.)
- Can you help me if I need custom sizes?-- Yes, we are able to quote you any specific length that you would need.
- How do you measure your guard rail system?-- We measure our lengths from center to center of post. i.e. 10' rail is 115" long + each half of the adjacent post 2.5"+2.5"=120"
- If I need a different color than yellow can you help?-- Yes, we can quote our products in colors other than yellow.
- Can we install your guardrail outside?-- Yes, we you can install our guardrail system outside. However, the elements will eventually cause the steel to rust through moisture etc.
- I am trying to protect against fork truck forks sliding under the rails, do you have a solution?-- Yes, our Down guard adaptor (DGA)allows you to install the bottom rail flush with the base plate of the posts.
- Do you offer lift out rails?-- Yes, our Lift Out Adaptor (LOA)is a sleeve mounted to the post that allows you to drop in the rails.
- Add 1" to dimensions B and C if Lift Out Adapter or Down Guard Adapter are being used.
- Add 1.5" to dimensions B and C if using Hinge Option.
Rail Column Post Styles and Baseplate Options
|SKU #||Column Height||Description||Baseplate Location||Weight (LBS)|
|RR-CS-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Centered||31.00|
|RR-CSO-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Offset to One Side||31.00|
|RR-CSC-1||18.5"||Single Rail Post||Set to Corner of Post||31.00|
|RR-CS-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Centered||52.00|
|RR-CSO-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Offset to One Side||52.00|
|RR-CSC-2||43"||Double Rail Post||Set to Corner of Post||52.00|
Guard Rail Sizes and Specifications
|SKU #||A) Rail Length||B) Center to Center of Columns||C) Outside to Outside of Base Plates||Weight (LBS)|
Personal and professional customer service is offered on all of our protection equipment.
We provide a one-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship.